For Honda April means steals and deals. Even with potentially tight supply levels of some Honda models following the March 11 quake, the Japanese automaker, is greatly promoting the "Really Big Thing Sales Event", which offers customers $0 down, $0 security deposit, and $0 due on signing on nearly its entire lineup, including the 2011 Odyssey and 2011 Accord. The only sales components Honda's no-money down lease deal does not include are license, registration, documentation fees, and of course, tax.
If $0 down isn't really your thing, don't worry. Honda has an incentive for you too. Customers interested more in the long-term gratification of lower monthly payments can take advantage of Honda's other special lease deals throughout the month of April. And for customer interested in buying rather than leasing a vehicle, the Big H is offering impressive 0.9% financing for 60 months, on most all models available.
If you would like to learn more about how to lease or purchase a Honda through the Honda "Really Big Thing Sales Event", contact Diamond Honda of Puente Hills today. Or, visit us in person at 17525 E. Gale Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748. And, remember to hurry. The "Really Big Thing Sales Event" is valid only through the end of April 2011. For your convenience, Honda's current zero-due-at-signing lease offers available through the Event are listed below.
Honda "Really Big Thing Sales Event" Leasing Details ($0 Due at Signing)- 2011 Pilot (LX, FWD): $350/month for 35 months
- 2011 Honda Insight: $230/month for 35 months
- 2011 Honda Odyssey (LX): $380/month for 35 months
- 2011 Accord Crosstour (EX, FWD): $310/month for 35 months
- 2011 Accord coup (EX, auto): $280/month for 35 months
- 2011 Accord sedan (LX, auto): $250/month for 35 months
- 2011 Civic sedan (VP, auto): $190/month for 35 months
- 2011 Civic sedan (LX, auto):$200/month for 35 months
- 2011 Civic Hybrid: $260/month for 35 months
- 2011 Honda Fit (auto): $220/month for 35 months